What Is Customer Relationship Management?
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is the heart of a company. It’s where you store all the data concerning past, present, and potential customers, and it keeps you up to date on the entire customer lifecycle from marketing to sales and service.
Why Is Customer Relationship Management Important?
With the proper setup and management of a CRM software, Steelsmith Group’s CRM consultants will help you streamline your sales, marketing, and customer service workflows for your business, saving you time and money.
Our Customer Relationship Process
After evaluating your business and workflow, our expert CRM consultant help you decide what software is right for your business, whether it be Salesforce.com, Zoho, SugarCRM, or other
CRM application on the market.We know the ins and outs of these CRMs and will easily help you decide which one will best streamline your CRM strategy.
Once we set up and train your sales team on a CRM application that fits your business needs, we’ll help design your workflow to be as efficient as possible, while staying focusing on your industry and particular needs.We’ll also familiarize and/or train your sales team on your new CRM software.We’ll ensure your staff becomes more productive with the new software, so you save money.
Steelsmith Group’s CRM consulting services will help your business increase sales and rescue missed opportunities.We’ll also set up reports to show at a glance all of your business important metrics. Seeing all the important info about your business and clients in one place will make it much easier to make important decisions.
CRM Admin Package
$750 / Month*
*Up to 10 hours per Month
CRM Setup Packages
(Includes Setup and Customization)
up to 5 users
up to 15 users
up to 25 users**
and Workflow Creation
All features of
Basic Package +
All features of
Professional Package +
User Hiecharchy, Roles,
Profiles and Permissions
Product and Pricebook
Accounting Software Integration
** *For 25 users or more, please call for custom quote.
Contact us for your FREE CRM Strategy Session
Our CRM consulting services will help you manage all the aspects of interaction a company has with its customer, whether it be sales, service, or marketing related, communicate with your staff, and get ahead of the competition. Call (888) 245-4117 today to talk to a Steelsmith Group team member to learn more about our CRM services.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Recent Blog Posts
- [SURVEY] CRE Marketing and Technology Problems 2016 October 9, 2016
- Launched! A Powerful Insurance Website Redesign Case Study October 9, 2016
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Project Mistakes July 6, 2015
- [WEBSITE] Meissner Jacquet Commercial Real Estate Gets a New Design June 23, 2015
- Team Spotlight | Captain Steelsmith Human Resources June 10, 2015
- Andrew Steelsmith, CEO | Seattle Marketing Consultant May 27, 2015
- Hospitality Marketing | The Passport Group | New Client April 28, 2015
- Want to Reach Your Audience Effectively? Get Personal October 1, 2014
- Amplify! Your Story Across Digital Channels September 24, 2014
- Find Your Authentic Company Voice September 16, 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- CRE Porfolio
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Email Marketing
- Hospitality Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Local SEO
- Marketing Consulting and Training
- Mobile App Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Team Spotlight
- Web Design
- Web Design Portfolio