What are Google Apps for Business?
Google Apps for Business is an online productivity suite that allows you to work from everywhere, giving you access to your work email, calendar, and various documents (Google Drive).
Why are Google Apps for Business Important?
These apps help you connect with your team (through the Gmail and Google Chat apps) and improve your company’s productivity by storing all your important information in one place and allowing your staff to collaborate instantly, saving you time and money.
With Google Apps for Business, your staff’s work will instantly be saved online, so you’ll never have to worry about losing important information and progress. Google also protects your documents with strong security features, so no one will have access to your internal documents unless you grant it to them.
Our Google Apps for Business Process
We’ll set up Google Apps for Business for your company, and then we’ll continue to manage your apps or train your staff to use them as effectively as possible. After your business apps setup, we’ll check in with you on your use of Google Apps to make sure that your staff is using them efficiently. Call (888) 245-4117 today to talk to a Steelsmith Group team member to learn more about how your company can benefit from Google Apps for Business.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Recent Blog Posts
- [SURVEY] CRE Marketing and Technology Problems 2016 October 9, 2016
- Launched! A Powerful Insurance Website Redesign Case Study October 9, 2016
- Top 5 Digital Marketing Project Mistakes July 6, 2015
- [WEBSITE] Meissner Jacquet Commercial Real Estate Gets a New Design June 23, 2015
- Team Spotlight | Captain Steelsmith Human Resources June 10, 2015
- Andrew Steelsmith, CEO | Seattle Marketing Consultant May 27, 2015
- Hospitality Marketing | The Passport Group | New Client April 28, 2015
- Want to Reach Your Audience Effectively? Get Personal October 1, 2014
- Amplify! Your Story Across Digital Channels September 24, 2014
- Find Your Authentic Company Voice September 16, 2014
- Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- CRE Porfolio
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Email Marketing
- Hospitality Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Local SEO
- Marketing Consulting and Training
- Mobile App Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Team Spotlight
- Web Design
- Web Design Portfolio